Kieron McCann July 7, 2015 From flower power to the cloud For most, harking back to the 1960s evokes images of flower power, tie dye, PVC clothes and the Troggs. These are all relics of a bygone era. In comparison, cloud ...
Sumeet Walia March 4, 2015 The cloudification of business By now we know that the cloud is firmly embedded in the enterprise. This was highlighted by Tata Communications’ recent research, which explored ‘the reality of cloud’. Indeed, only 3% ...
- Vinod Kumar / May 30, 2012 A truly global business
- Vinod Kumar / April 8, 2013 Working from home: management pain or business gain?
- Vinod Kumar / January 7, 2015 Learning and purpose: lessons in leadership
- Brian Morris / July 28, 2015 Submarine cables: a deep dive into underwater connectivity
- Srini CR / July 23, 2015 DDoS Wars, Episode II: The Network Strikes Back
- Srini CR / July 20, 2015 DDoS Wars, Episode I: The Phantom Menace
4G 4k applications automotives Broadcast Business Business has a new marriage cloud Collaboration connected world connectivity consumer customer customer service customer support data enterprise enterprise IT F1 Formula 1 global business global communications Google infrastructure innovation internet internet of things IoT IZO jamvee John Hayduk Mercedes AMG mobile network real time security service smartphone tablet Tata Communications Tata Consultancy Services technology unified communications video wearables