Sumeet Walia March 4, 2015 The cloudification of business By now we know that the cloud is firmly embedded in the enterprise. This was highlighted by Tata Communications’ recent research, which explored ‘the reality of cloud’. Indeed, only 3% ...
- Vinod Kumar / May 30, 2012 A truly global business
- Vinod Kumar / April 8, 2013 Working from home: management pain or business gain?
- Vinod Kumar / January 7, 2015 Learning and purpose: lessons in leadership
- Rangu Salgame / March 25, 2015 Going mobile in Smart Cities
- Anthony Bartolo / March 16, 2015 Every company needs more “brown sauce moments”
- Srini CR / March 11, 2015 Beyond ‘maturity’: where next for the cloud?
4G applications automotives Business Business has a new marriage cloud Collaboration connected world connectivity consumer customer customer service customer support data enterprise enterprise IT F1 Formula 1 global business global communications Google infrastructure innovation internet internet of things IoT IZO jamvee John Hayduk Mercedes AMG mobile network Predictions real time security service smartphone tablet Tata Communications Tata Consultancy Services technology unified communications video wearables wi-fi
- Our collaboration with @Indosat binds local knowledge & global #connectivity, providing a complete #telco service: http://t.co/9DX71N96Uh 4 hours ago
- We’re driving connectivity by rolling out RoamPulse - a managed real-time intelligence solution for #roaming services http://t.co/J3DNX62Zwk 8 hours ago