Sumeet Walia March 4, 2015 The cloudification of business By now we know that the cloud is firmly embedded in the enterprise. This was highlighted by Tata Communications’ recent research, which explored ‘the reality of cloud’. Indeed, only 3% ...
- Vinod Kumar / May 30, 2012 A truly global business
- Vinod Kumar / April 8, 2013 Working from home: management pain or business gain?
- Vinod Kumar / January 7, 2015 Learning and purpose: lessons in leadership
- Rangu Salgame / May 20, 2015 Keeping time on our new global clock
- Srini CR / May 18, 2015 CDNs: Not on the last mile yet
- Lynne Chernow / May 14, 2015 How to foster innovation while keeping the lights on
4G 4k applications automotives Broadcast Business Business has a new marriage cloud Collaboration connected world connectivity consumer customer customer service customer support data enterprise enterprise IT F1 Formula 1 global business global communications Google infrastructure innovation internet internet of things IoT IZO jamvee John Hayduk Mercedes AMG mobile network real time security service smartphone tablet Tata Communications Tata Consultancy Services technology unified communications video wearables
- RT @TataCompanies: .@rangusalgame at @tata_comm discusses how the new global economy demands a new way of working http://t.co/vpr0U3TvhI ht… 1 hour ago retweeted via TataCompanies
- .@MercedesAMGF1 relies on tons of #data travelling at lightning speed - See how our networks help #F1: http://t.co/rQH2ZKRhh7 19 hours ago