Tata Communications speaks to Bill Haskins, Senior UC Analyst at Wainhouse Research.
July 17, 2013by
Leave a Reply
- Vinod Kumar / May 30, 2012 Truly global business
- Vinod Kumar / April 8, 2013 Working from home: management pain or business gain?
- John Hayduk / May 30, 2012 Inter-regional connectivity: A less US-centric web
- Madhu Mysore / September 15, 2014 The new world of customer service
- Mike Powell / September 15, 2014 Are traditional SLAs on borrowed time?
- Melanie Posey / September 9, 2014 The business value of the network
4G africa applications asia automotives Big Data Bill Haskins Business has a new marriage business video Collaboration connected devices connected world connectivity consumer customer customer service customer support dance data developed markets developing markets driverless EE emerging markets F1 global business global communications hackathon here comes the CIMO… innovation jamvee John Hayduk Mercedes AMG mobile mobile broadband mobile devices network real time service Tata Communications Tata Consultancy Services technology unified communications video wi-fi
- How can a ‘desire for international expansion' lead to opportunities in emerging markets? Our SVP weighs in: http://t.co/6LE4yKLra1 #mobile 5 hours ago
- Have a design idea to engage #F1 fans in a digital age? Our challenge closes today. Enter your concept: http://t.co/AhHMOxuuYw #designjobs 6 hours ago