Tag Archives: africa
John Hayduk July 16, 2012 Future Growth: Undersea Cables in Asia and Africa When anyone talks about the undersea cable market they are inevitably talking about what the future holds. It is not about the cables that are in the water today and ...
- Vinod Kumar / May 30, 2012 A truly global business
- Vinod Kumar / April 8, 2013 Working from home: management pain or business gain?
- Vinod Kumar / January 7, 2015 Learning and purpose: lessons in leadership
- Kathryn Partridge / April 23, 2015 A lifetime of online video in five clips
- Rangu Salgame / April 21, 2015 Highlights from NAB: From 4K technologies to cybersecurity
- Brian Morris / April 17, 2015 Game of Thrones piracy: a wakeup call for broadcasters
4G 4k applications automotives Broadcast Business Business has a new marriage cloud Collaboration connected world connectivity consumer customer customer service customer support data enterprise enterprise IT F1 Formula 1 global business global communications Google infrastructure innovation internet internet of things IoT IZO jamvee John Hayduk Mercedes AMG mobile network real time security service smartphone tablet Tata Communications Tata Consultancy Services technology unified communications video wearables