Tag Archives: africa
John Hayduk July 16, 2012 Future Growth: Undersea Cables in Asia and Africa When anyone talks about the undersea cable market they are inevitably talking about what the future holds. It is not about the cables that are in the water today and ...
- Vinod Kumar / April 8, 2013 Working from home: management pain or business gain?
- Vinod Kumar / May 30, 2012 A truly global business
- Vinod Kumar / January 7, 2015 Learning and purpose: lessons in leadership
- Brian Morris / February 5, 2016 The power of the Super Bowl ad slot
- Conor Carroll / February 4, 2016 Phenomenal growth: Cloud + e-commerce
- Julie Woods-Moss / February 1, 2016 Online lessons from the pop-up retail revolution
4G 4k applications automotives Broadcast Business Business has a new marriage cloud cloud computing Collaboration connected world connectivity consumer customer customer service customer support data enterprise enterprise IT F1 Formula 1 global business global communications Google infrastructure innovation internet internet of things IoT IZO Mercedes AMG mobile network OTT real time security service smartphone tablet Tata Communications Tata Consultancy Services technology unified communications video wearables