Tag Archives: africa
John Hayduk July 16, 2012 Future Growth: Undersea Cables in Asia and Africa When anyone talks about the undersea cable market they are inevitably talking about what the future holds. It is not about the cables that are in the water today and ...
- Vinod Kumar / May 30, 2012 Truly global business
- Vinod Kumar / April 8, 2013 Working from home: management pain or business gain?
- John Hayduk / May 30, 2012 Inter-regional connectivity: A less US-centric web
- Jeff Bak / October 16, 2014 Are you ready for a new generation of roaming?
- John Hayduk / October 15, 2014 Forging a more human-centric network
- David Eden / October 13, 2014 Shopping in the age of the selfie
4G africa applications asia automotives Big Data Bill Haskins Business has a new marriage business video Collaboration connected devices connected world connectivity consumer customer customer service customer support dance data developed markets developing markets driverless EE emerging markets F1 global business global communications hackathon infrastructure innovation internet jamvee John Hayduk Mercedes AMG mobile network real time security service Tata Communications Tata Consultancy Services technology unified communications video wi-fi