Tag Archives: global business
Anthony Bartolo April 30, 2014 Communications nirvana: where we need to be Increasingly, we employees are becoming knowledge workers. We are expected to use and evaluate data and information to perform our jobs faster and to make better decisions. Yet we – ...
Vinod Kumar May 30, 2012 Truly global business Thank you for joining me here on my new blog! I am excited to introduce this new space where I aim to share regular updates on my thoughts about the ...
- Vinod Kumar / May 30, 2012 Truly global business
- Vinod Kumar / April 8, 2013 Working from home: management pain or business gain?
- John Hayduk / May 30, 2012 Inter-regional connectivity: A less US-centric web
- Chris Thelwell / August 19, 2014 Winner’s Viewpoint: What’s next for F1?
- OJ Winge / August 13, 2014 Embrace the new digital wave or get off the beach
- Roopa Honnachari / August 6, 2014 Convergence and cloud challenge traditional ways of working
4G africa applications asia automotives Big Data Bill Haskins Business has a new marriage business video Collaboration connected devices connected world connectivity consumer customer customer service customer support dance data developed markets developing markets driverless EE emerging markets F1 global business global communications hackathon here comes the CIMO… innovation jamvee John Hayduk Mercedes AMG mobile mobile broadband mobile devices national dance institute network real time service Tata Communications Tata Consultancy Services technology unified communications video