Tag Archives: tata
Vinod Kumar May 30, 2012 Truly global business Thank you for joining me here on my new blog! I am excited to introduce this new space where I aim to share regular updates on my thoughts about the ...
- Vinod Kumar / May 30, 2012 Truly global business
- Vinod Kumar / April 8, 2013 Working from home: management pain or business gain?
- John Hayduk / May 30, 2012 Inter-regional connectivity: A less US-centric web
- Julie Woods-Moss / November 26, 2014 Computing without thinking
- Henry Dewing / November 13, 2014 In restless pursuit of innovation
- Mehul Kapadia / November 6, 2014 4K off the grid
4G africa applications asia automotives Business Business has a new marriage cloud Collaboration connected world connectivity consumer customer customer service customer support data enterprise enterprise IT F1 Formula 1 global business global communications Google infrastructure innovation internet internet of things IoT IZO jamvee John Hayduk Mercedes AMG mobile network real time security service smartphone tablet Tata Communications Tata Consultancy Services technology unified communications video wi-fi
- Seen #ImitationGame? Our CMO on the #WWII code breakers who strove for #innovation: http://t.co/d6BEpzN4WC http://t.co/LIAo6NRbg4 14 hours ago
- RT @amit_dce: @tata_comm #weconnect_2014 goes live in Pune, India today. A great gathering of senior IT leaders in the room http://t.co/ihO… 14 hours ago retweeted via amit_dce