Tag Archives: tata
Vinod Kumar May 30, 2012 Truly global business Thank you for joining me here on my new blog! I am excited to introduce this new space where I aim to share regular updates on my thoughts about the ...
- Vinod Kumar / May 30, 2012 Truly global business
- Vinod Kumar / April 8, 2013 Working from home: management pain or business gain?
- John Hayduk / May 30, 2012 Inter-regional connectivity: A less US-centric web
- John Hayduk / September 1, 2014 The evolution of the Internet
- Julie Woods-Moss / August 26, 2014 8 things businesses can learn from Le Tour
- Chris Thelwell / August 26, 2014 Making a difference with F1 data
4G africa applications asia automotives Big Data Bill Haskins Business has a new marriage business video Collaboration connected devices connected world connectivity consumer customer customer service customer support dance data developed markets developing markets driverless EE emerging markets F1 global business global communications hackathon here comes the CIMO… innovation jamvee John Hayduk Mercedes AMG mobile mobile broadband mobile devices national dance institute network real time service Tata Communications Tata Consultancy Services technology unified communications video
- How is the internet adapting to the changes in our #digital environment? Our CTO @John_Hayduk shares his thoughts: http://t.co/22f10ndxsd 5 hours ago
- 68% of Facebook users log in via their mobile.How is the internet coping with this level of demand? Our CTO discusses http://t.co/Cy7H1BAEOn 21 hours ago