Tag Archives: undersea cables
John Hayduk July 16, 2012 Future Growth: Undersea Cables in Asia and Africa When anyone talks about the undersea cable market they are inevitably talking about what the future holds. It is not about the cables that are in the water today and ...
- Vinod Kumar / April 8, 2013 Working from home: management pain or business gain?
- Vinod Kumar / May 30, 2012 A truly global business
- Vinod Kumar / January 7, 2015 Learning and purpose: lessons in leadership
- Ian Walters / April 27, 2016 Customer service in the fast lane
- Brian Morris / April 25, 2016 Live sports: from stadium to smartphone without losing a second
- Prateek Goel and Pramod Bhandiwad / April 21, 2016 A cloud for every app
4G 4k applications automotives Big Data Broadcast Business Business has a new marriage cloud cloud computing Collaboration connected world connectivity consumer customer customer service data enterprise enterprise IT F1 Formula 1 global business global communications Google infrastructure innovation internet internet of things IoT IZO Mercedes AMG mobile network OTT real time security service smartphone tablet Tata Communications Tata Consultancy Services technology unified communications video wearables
- We've been recognised by @Aon_India for our employee engagement and development practices https://t.co/5En73OgazX https://t.co/kaUOESJE8q 3 hours ago
- The fan experience is changing. @mehulkapadia on the technologies that brings fans closer to the action https://t.co/eqz94gAnmn #RussianGP 5 hours ago