Tag Archives: undersea cables
John Hayduk July 16, 2012 Future Growth: Undersea Cables in Asia and Africa When anyone talks about the undersea cable market they are inevitably talking about what the future holds. It is not about the cables that are in the water today and ...
- Vinod Kumar / May 30, 2012 A truly global business
- Vinod Kumar / April 8, 2013 Working from home: management pain or business gain?
- Vinod Kumar / January 7, 2015 Learning and purpose: lessons in leadership
- Vinod Kumar / March 4, 2015 Shooting for the stars
- Tim Sherwood / February 27, 2015 Are you ready for the next wave of mobile innovation?
- Julie Woods-Moss / February 26, 2015 Cloud hype not hyped enough
4G applications automotives Business Business has a new marriage cloud Collaboration connected world connectivity consumer customer customer service customer support data enterprise enterprise IT F1 Formula 1 global business global communications Google infrastructure innovation internet internet of things IoT IZO jamvee John Hayduk Mercedes AMG mobile network Predictions real time security service smartphone tablet Tata Communications Tata Consultancy Services technology unified communications video wearables wi-fi
- We're supporting @TeamIndus in their journey to develop low-cost methods of #space exploration. Find out more: http://t.co/xHBSqmEvqU 4 hours ago
- RT @steverusselluk: Great to see TeamIndus' Lunar Quest partnering with @tata_comm http://t.co/3f3AvbOSp0 - yes, it is rocket science. http… 4 hours ago retweeted via steverusselluk