Tag Archives: undersea cables
John Hayduk July 16, 2012 Future Growth: Undersea Cables in Asia and Africa When anyone talks about the undersea cable market they are inevitably talking about what the future holds. It is not about the cables that are in the water today and ...
- Vinod Kumar / May 30, 2012 A truly global business
- Vinod Kumar / April 8, 2013 Working from home: management pain or business gain?
- Vinod Kumar / January 7, 2015 Learning and purpose: lessons in leadership
- Kieron McCann / July 7, 2015 From flower power to the cloud
- Julie Woods-Moss / June 24, 2015 Telcos: the fashionistas of the digital world
- Vishak Raman / June 22, 2015 Cloudification – a match made in the clouds
4G 4k applications automotives Broadcast Business Business has a new marriage cloud Collaboration connected world connectivity consumer customer customer service customer support data enterprise enterprise IT F1 Formula 1 global business global communications Google infrastructure innovation internet internet of things IoT IZO jamvee John Hayduk Mercedes AMG mobile network real time security service smartphone tablet Tata Communications Tata Consultancy Services technology unified communications video wearables
- RT @yateeshs: On the @HeathrowExpress aka, the #Tata Express!! #wearetheconnection :) @tata_comm @juliewoodsmoss @TataCompanies http://t.co… 14 hours ago retweeted via yateeshs
- Business deals don't always have to have winners + losers. Conor Carroll on co-opetition in the #tech + #telco space: http://t.co/oAgmC9DuEr 14 hours ago