Tag Archives: John Hayduk
John Hayduk January 13, 2014 The evolution and impact of power This blog is the second in a two parter; you can read the first instalment, Self Driving Cars here. To provide some context, in mid-November I had the opportunity to ...
John Hayduk November 11, 2013 Ramping up 4G globally Deloitte predicts that global revenues from 4G are likely to reach £60 billion by 2014, with more than 200 operators running networks in 75 countries. In the UK, O2 is ...
John Hayduk July 11, 2013 Could unified communications be the next engine of growth? As human beings we’re programmed to communicate in so many ways, with a rich complexity of methods to communicate emotion, engagement, information and connections.
- Vinod Kumar / April 8, 2013 Working from home: management pain or business gain?
- Vinod Kumar / May 30, 2012 A truly global business
- Supriya Singh / June 13, 2016 The future of sustainability: CSR in the age of technology, part 1
- Timothy Chou / August 22, 2016 Cloud computing: it’s not about Capex
- Mick Higgins / August 15, 2016 SMS – the unsung hero of great customer service
- Vinod Kumar / August 10, 2016 Ideas for life
4G 4k applications automotives Big Data Broadcast Business Business has a new marriage cloud cloud computing Collaboration connected world connectivity consumer customer customer service cybersecurity data enterprise enterprise IT F1 Formula 1 global business global communications Google infrastructure innovation internet internet of things IoT IZO Mercedes AMG mobile network OTT real time security service smartphone tablet Tata Communications technology unified communications video wearables