Tag Archives: tata
Vinod Kumar July 12, 2016 Looking to the platform One of the joys of my role is having plenty of opportunity to talk about interesting topics with a diverse spread of well-informed people. Over the past couple of days, ...
Vinod Kumar May 30, 2012 A truly global business Thank you for joining me here on my new blog! I am excited to introduce this new space where I aim to share regular updates on my thoughts about the ...
- Vinod Kumar / April 8, 2013 Working from home: management pain or business gain?
- Vinod Kumar / May 30, 2012 A truly global business
- Supriya Singh / June 13, 2016 The future of sustainability: CSR in the age of technology, part 1
- John Hayduk / August 25, 2016 5G in 5 years?
- Timothy Chou / August 22, 2016 Cloud computing: it’s not about Capex
- Mick Higgins / August 15, 2016 SMS – the unsung hero of great customer service
4G 4k applications automotives Big Data Broadcast Business Business has a new marriage cloud cloud computing Collaboration connected world connectivity consumer customer customer service cybersecurity data enterprise enterprise IT F1 Formula 1 global business global communications Google infrastructure innovation internet internet of things IoT IZO Mercedes AMG mobile network OTT real time security service smartphone tablet Tata Communications technology unified communications video wearables
- While #cloud & UC service demands grow; @OvumICT looks at our global SIP trunking solution https://t.co/ReCvnLBo3x https://t.co/TwzlbXMjFV 5 hours ago
- What do telcos need to deliver "the holy grail of #5G"? Read John Hayduk's new blog here: https://t.co/QhJEGC4IYf https://t.co/BiE4mT0BGa 6 hours ago