Tag Archives: tata
Vinod Kumar July 12, 2016 Looking to the platform One of the joys of my role is having plenty of opportunity to talk about interesting topics with a diverse spread of well-informed people. Over the past couple of days, ...
Vinod Kumar May 30, 2012 A truly global business Thank you for joining me here on my new blog! I am excited to introduce this new space where I aim to share regular updates on my thoughts about the ...
- Vinod Kumar / April 8, 2013 Working from home: management pain or business gain?
- Vinod Kumar / May 30, 2012 A truly global business
- Supriya Singh / June 13, 2016 The future of sustainability: CSR in the age of technology, part 1
- Julie Woods-Moss / October 19, 2016 Doing more than you ever did, getting more than you’ve ever got
- Genius Wong / October 17, 2016 How can we untangle the complexity of global connectivity?
- John Strand / October 5, 2016 Data, Drones and Driverless Cars: Will new technology create or destroy growth for telcos?
4G 4k applications automotives Big Data Broadcast Business Business has a new marriage cloud cloud computing Collaboration connected world connectivity consumer customer customer service cybersecurity data enterprise enterprise IT F1 Formula 1 global business global communications Google infrastructure innovation internet internet of things IoT IZO Mercedes AMG mobile network OTT real time security service smartphone tablet Tata Communications technology unified communications video wearables